Week four and improving the code quality
This post is about the progress which I have made while porting print module to Drupal 8 as part of GSoC 2015. Below is an excerpts about the work done in week four while work done in week three can be tracked over here.
The week four of coding period has ended and most of the time was spent in doing code refactoring. This week I was mostly focused in completing the deliverables which I had proposed in the project’s proposal. As proposed I was able to complete print module core along with print HTML module.
In this week User Interface of module was also implemented. The UI is still incomplete because pdf generating version of module is still remaining which is the major task in coming weeks. Since pdf generation will involve using third party libraries like wkhmltopdf so I have started to generated pdf file using them without Drupal so that I may be able to understand there working.
This week something even more exciting happened, I managed to break my previous longest streak of seven days on GitHub. The present streak is of thirteen days and which I do not want to break any time soon.
The progress of module develpoment can be viewed over here.